Faxy Lady is a 48' Ocean 1989 and seller has owned vessel since new. Faxy Lady has been taken care of very well and has had continually upgrades inside and out through out its life.|
- top sides were painted about 2 years ago
- new electronics 2015
- AC replaced 5 years ago
- entire interior redone 2005
- New fuel tanks 2005
Boarding Faxy Lady through the cockpit. You will notice the easy to maintain faux teak decks and generous cockpit space. Cockpit highlights are fighting chair, transom door & gate, freezer, tackle center w/sink, & cockpit controls.
Entering the recently updated salon through cockpit door. To the port side is a L shaped beige leather couch with a nice cockpit table directly across is leather barrel chair & 3 bar stools. Forward of salon couch is a small bar area ( sink, bottle storage & ice maker)and entertainment center. To the starboard side of salon is the galley.
The master stateroom is forward and features a island queen berth with en-suite head.Aft of master stateroom are the two guest staterooms. To the port is a side by side berths with en suite head and to the starboard are criss-crossed bunks.
Going back to the cockpit and up the flybridge ladder. The fly bridge highlights are e recently updated electronics, two helm chairs, AC, and ample seating.
Aramoon 40' Hatteras Double cabin 1989 is the last of the “small” Hatteras models, the 40 Double Cabin is a well-styled aftcabin design. She’s built on a modified-V hull with a solid fiberglass bottom, and unlike most previous Hatteras hull designs, shallow prop pockets were used to reduce the draft and shaft angle. Several two-stateroom floorplans were offered during her production years, all arranged with the galley down and all featuring a spacious aft stateroom and forward stateroom. A good performer with 375hp Cat diesels. They’ll deliver a cruising speed of 18 knots and a top speed of around 24 knots—not bad for a 38,000 pound boat. A popular model for Hatteras, 128 of these yachts were built.
You can board Aramoon midship on the nice tide rider stairs. Salon door is located at generous aft deck. Entering salon you will notice spacious salon for 40' motor yacht. The master stateroom is aft and has a center line queen berth with hanging lockers, plenty of drawers, and a en-suite head.
The galley, day head, and guest stateroom are all the way forward.
Going back to the exterior of vessel. There is a very spacious aft deck with wet bar area to include sink and bottle storage. Up a few steps to fly bridge which provides great visibility and ample seating to cruise with family and friends.
Hull and Top Options
· Custom gel coat hull bottom black
· Paint all antennas on hard top to match boat – black
· Paint motors one color
· Paint entire boat gold – hullside, deck, console, seats
· Carbon fiber side entry dive door with fold down ladder
· Upgrade to carbon fiber hard top with recessed lighting
· Paint entire hard top black
· Seadeck foam flooring
· Fixed aft rear seat across transom to walk through
· Forward stylized fiberglass U-seat
· Add forward electric fiberglass table to convert into sunpad and drop flush into floor
· Add refrigerator to aft of second helm seat
· STORM 1250 Anchor windlass system w/300’ line, 10’ galvanized chaion and ss1b polished stainless steel anchor, and custom polished stainless steel anchor roller system & remote mounted on dash
· 80KG bow thruster mounted with rocker switch control mounted on dash
· 3 Garmin 8215 Chartplotter flush mounted
· 1 depth sounder for Garmin chartplotter with GSD24 and 1K ducer
· 1 4KW HD dome radar for Garmin chartplotter
· Premium JL sound system with 6 speakers in cockpit, (2) 10” sub woofers, MP3 player dock, dual amplifiers, i700 DVD player, Sirius radio
· Ocean LED under water lights mounted in transom (green, blue, or white)