Manufacturer Provided Description
IF YOU ARE IN THE MARKET FOR A SUPER NICE SINGLE DIESEL ENGINE NORDIC TUG LOADED WITH UPGRADES THEN YOU NEED TO MOVE QUICKLY. NICE TUGS LIKE THIS DON'T HIT THE MARKET OFTEN AND DON'T LAST LONG WHEN THEY DO. CALL TODAY AND START MAKING YOUR SPRING BOATING PLANS!
Ordered Options from Factory
The Nordic Tug 32 is a fuel efficient cruising vessel featuring classic Nordic Tug styling. She is built in the USA and is equipped with a standard 280 Volvo diesel engine. As with all Nordic Tugs, the 32 has a semi-displacement hull built with hand-laid heavily reinforced fiberglass with full keel and hard chine, giving her exceptional stability and handling qualities. This very popular cruising vessel features a roomy salon/galley and separate pilothouse with a 360 degree view and 6'8" headroom. Forward is a spacious stateroom with head and large separate stall shower. The roomy salon has a large settee that converts into an oversized double berth.
- Brick Red Inset and Waterline
- 4" Digital Display LCD at Helm
- Pony Mast 3'6"
- 8" SS port windows vs black plastic
- Additional SS Port in Stateroom
- Sea Water Washdown Fwd and Aft
- Cockpit Shower
- Ultraleather Helm Seats
- Onan 5kw Generator w/ Soundshield
- Dual Marine AC Units 16,000 and 12,000 BTU
- Fireboy Engine room Suppression
- Reverso Oil Change system
- Vacu Flush Head
- Overboard Discharge
- Nova Kool Aditional Freezer under port seat
- Propane system with FORCE 2 burner Stove and oven
- Windlass Anchor 50' Chain, 150' Line
- Bomar Hatch in Pilothouse with screen
- Sundeck Rails with Ladder
- Transom Walk Thru
- NEW BIMINI TOP FOR AFT DECK BUILT WITH STURDY 1 1/4" STAINLESS TUBING (NOT SHOWN IN PICTURES)
- 3 MARINE GRADE DECK CHAIRS - (NOT SHOWN IN PICTURES)
- Raymarine Chartplotter GPS (New in 2016)
- Raymarine 2kw Radar with Pole Mount
- Raymarine DSM 300 Fishfinder
- Raymarine Autopilot (New in 2016)
- Icom 504 VHF Radio
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.