The 23.8m / 78'1 custom Motor yacht 'Serenity was built by Burger. This luxury vessel's sophisticated exterior design and engineering are the work of Sparkman & Stephens. Previously named Electra, (Silver Seas, Harvest Moon) Her exterior is styled by the Sparkman & Stephens team who are also responsible for the entire engineering package.
- Serenity was previously owned by the Naval Academy Sailing Foundation for 7 years and lightly used. Current owner purchased the yacht in 2021 and did extensive hull and engine surveys including audioguage of the bottom and opening and inspecting water tank, black water and grey water tanks.
- The engine and generators were tuned up in accordance with the survey recommendations and both twin disk MG 514 transmissions were completely rebuilt. Various other systems were rebuilt and air conditioning compressors were replaced.
- Serenity was cruised successfully from Annapolis, MD through the keys and on to Sanibel, FL.
- Serenity is a 78' Burger cockpit motor yacht, to which a TNT platform has been added to the swim platform for the tender, making her overall length 83'.
- Both main engines were replaced in 2001 utilizing the original transmissions
- 2 X 20KW Onans replaced in 1999
- TNT hydraulic swim platform and Novarania added 2007
- 3 staterooms aft with ensuite heads plus 3 crew forward
- Bow Thruster and Naiad Stabilizers
- The exterior was painted about 5 years ago and she still looks very presentable.
- The original boat deck davit was removed when TNT platform was added for a tender. The original tender area on the boat deck has been enclosed with railings and is now a safe open air lounge area with a bbq grille, complementing the covered flybridge.